Schweitzer Outback Boal
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
City Branch Cleanup Week
- Date: -
The City of Sandpoint has scheduled its annual City-wide Branch Pickup for the week of April 24 – 28, 2017. Brush and branch piles will be picked up during the week upon phone request only.
- Stack all brush and branches lengthwise in the street along the curb with your pre-assigned number.
- The maximum branch diameter is 2 inches. Larger branches will not be picked up.
- Do not mix brush piles with other items such as leaves, grass clippings, building materials, timbers, or commercial contractor generated tree waste. Workers will not remove mixed piles.
- To schedule a brush and branch pick up, you must call Dyan at the City Shop at 263-3428, Monday – Friday between 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- The deadline to schedule a pick up is April 21, 2017.
As residents are pruning their branches, please remember to trim branches that might overhang sidewalks as they bud out and grow so we can keep our walkways clear and usable. Trees should also be trimmed a minimum of 7 foot above the sidewalks and streets.