• Schweitzer Outback Boal

    Schweitzer Mountain Resort

  • Schweitzer Outback Boal

    Schweitzer Mountain Resort

  • Sand Creek

    Allison Wildman

  • Downtown Sandpoint

    Allison Wildman




  • The City accepts applications on an ongoing basis for Parks & Rec class instructors and sports officials/referees and coordinators. Please stop by City Hall for more information or call Parks & Rec at 263-3613.
  • Applications are accepted only in conjunction with a job opening; the City does not keep applications on file for future consideration.  If you would like to apply for a job currently posted, you must complete a City of Sandpoint Employment Application.  A separate application is required for each position.  You are welcome to attach an optional resume, but a completed application, signed and dated, is required.  Mail or deliver your completed application to: Sandpoint City Clerk, 1123 Lake St., Sandpoint, ID 83864.

If there are no jobs listed below, then the City is not currently accepting applications for any permanent or seasonal positions.  We thank you for your interest, and hope that you will check back regularly.

Seasonal Parks Maintenance

  • Type:Full Time Temporary
  • Salary/Pay Rate:$12.72 - $17.55/hr, DOE/DOQ
  • Posted Date:03/03/2017 10:00 AM

The City of Sandpoint is accepting applications for Seasonal Parks Maintenance. Several openings, ranging from 2½ months to 8 months.  General labor to skilled tasks. Current driver’s license required. Employment contingent on passing employer-provided functional analysis test.  $12.35/hr. Open until filled.

Completed applications should be mailed or dropped off to the City Clerk's office at City Hall, 1123 Lake Street in Sandpoint.  You may also fax your application to (208) 263-3678.

Click here for the job description.

Click here for the job application form.

Return to full list >>




Veterans preference.  The City of Sandpoint and USDA are equal opportunity providers and employers.  If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter by mail to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC, 20250-9410, by fax to (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.