Schweitzer Outback Boal
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- The City accepts applications on an ongoing basis for Parks & Rec class instructors and sports officials/referees and coordinators. Please stop by City Hall for more information or call Parks & Rec at 263-3613.
- Applications are accepted only in conjunction with a job opening; the City does not keep applications on file for future consideration. If you would like to apply for a job currently posted, you must complete a City of Sandpoint Employment Application. A separate application is required for each position. You are welcome to attach an optional resume, but a completed application, signed and dated, is required. Mail or deliver your completed application to: Sandpoint City Clerk, 1123 Lake St., Sandpoint, ID 83864.
If there are no jobs listed below, then the City is not currently accepting applications for any permanent or seasonal positions. We thank you for your interest, and hope that you will check back regularly.
- Type:Temporary Seasonal
- Salary/Pay Rate:$7.25 - $9.25/hr, DOE/DOQ
- Posted Date:03/20/2017 11:35 AM
- Deadline to Apply:09/04/2017 11:00 PM
The City of Sandpoint is accepting applications to fill Concessions Worker openings for the summer season at Marsha's Snack Shack at City Beach. You must be at least 16 years of age on or before May 15, 2017, be available to work weekends and holidays, and have food handler's certification from Panhandle Health District or be prepared to obtain certification prior to employment.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Veterans preference. The City of Sandpoint and USDA are equal opportunity providers and employers. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter by mail to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC, 20250-9410, by fax to (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.